Amity University Patna is a part of 25-years old, leading education group of India, set up with a vision to contribute to nation-building through education, where currently 150,000+ students are pursuing 300 programmes across campuses in India and abroad.
Amity University Patna is yet another landmark project by Amity to revolutionize the Indian higher education Sector by providing globally benchmarked, research and employment oriented education.
Amity University Patna will be setting new benchmarks for education in Patna, it aims to become a knowledge hub, where academia and industry will come together to nurture bright young minds into global leaders.
Brilliant students have many reasons to choose Amity University Patna :
- Part of the first truly Global Education Group, in Bihar
- Amity University Patna is one more campus in Amity’s ever expanding network of globally benchmarked institutions that include 9 Universities, 25 schools & preschools and campuses in 10 countries. Today, Amity is home to over 150,000 students pursuing 300 Programmes in 60 diverse disciplines, across preschool to Ph.D.
- Amity University Patna offers infrastructure and facilities that are unmatched in the region.
- Located in the heart of the city in Patna. Amity University Patna is strategically located, which gives students immense exposure and convenience in terms of academic pursuits, commuting, leisure, security and accessibility. The campus is also close to the airport and other modes of transportation.
- Amity University has facilitated 36,000 on-campus placement in the last years. The endeavor of Amity University Patna is to give every student the advantage of a very strong Placement Cell and a large team of the Amity Corporate Resource Centre that is involved in intensive interaction with corporates and facilitates career planning for students.
- A 1,00,000 strong global alumni network translates into a tremendous advantage for Amity students in terms of network with successful Amitians across industries and geographical locations.